Ready to start something New? Better? Exciting?
PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING.
Mary Jane’s Friends & Co. is a licensed service company servicing SE Michigan. Our mission is to become the leader in the service segment of the cannabis industry by providing a safe and legal work environment for our employees and contractors as well as provide our customers with exceptional service. We are on the path of becoming a household name in cannabis cultivation. We provide a variety of services for our customers including trimming, defoliation, bucking, transplanting, room resets, supplies delivery, spraying, sticking, netting, as well as ongoing maintenance and support. We provide services for medical and recreational growers.
We are looking to add more members to our team. Due to the wide range of services we offer, experience is not required and we will train the right candidates. This is not a 9-5 shift job. Our services vary and we work as a team. Some jobs get done in 4 hours others take 10. We are very flexible with our schedule and you should be too. You will be able to pick the jobs based on your schedule but we will ask you to commit to the jobs you pick. All jobs are done at customer’s locations and we provide transportation from our office to the jobsite.
Majority of our work consists of trimming cannabis as well as defoliation.
The person we are looking for will:
- Have a great personality
- Be people friendly and be able to work in a team
- Be able to follow directions
- Be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Be punctual
- Be able to pass background check
- Be able to pass drug test (excluding THC)
- Be able to work in a group and alone
- Take initiative and be responsible
- Have reliable transportation
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds or 100 pounds with help
- Be able to work while talking or keep quiet and keep working
Please do not apply if:
- You are having hard time following directions
- You are constantly late
- You cannot be flexible with your schedule
- You expect to be home at 5 every day
- You can’t get along with people and be part of a team
- You cannot work independently
- You enjoy drama, look for an alternative job at your local theater or concert hall.
Why Mary Jane’s Friends & Co.?
We are the first company to offer full service support for local growers. We are properly registered with the State of Michigan. We provide a safe work environment for our crew members. We are not your “under the table” trim team, we don’t hide, we advertise!
If you read this far, please include 2021 in the notes when applying. This will make you stand out from the crowd of people who apply in bulk without reading. We like people who take their jobs seriously right from the start. Thank You!
What do we offer:
- Flexible schedule
- Transportation to and from job location
- Typical start time is 9am plus transportation
- On-the job paid training
- Team leader on every job
- Flexible schedules (you pick the jobs we post)
- Food and snacks provided at most jobs
- Tips and bonuses
- Company trips and events
- Great work atmosphere
- Ability to grow (literally and figuratively : )
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
© 2023 — Mary Jane's Friends & Company, LLC